Friday, September 14, 2018

FINRA Requests Information on Cryptocurrency from Members


As an advisory board member for AltCourt.org in New York, Braeden Anderson formerly worked with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Braeden Anderson supports this not-for-profit organization in its mission of improving investor protection and market integrity.

FINRA recently requested information from its member firms regarding cryptocurrency-related activity. Topics of interest to FINRA include trading of cryptocurrencies, accepting cryptocurrencies from customers, dispensing with crypto-related advice, managing pooled crypto funds, and participation in token sales. It has also requested information on the practice of mining, in which miners earn rewards for participating in blockchain recording and other unspecified uses of blockchain technology.

Participation in this regulatory notice is not mandatory, but comes as part of a comprehensive set of efforts by FINRA regarding the use of digital assets. Some individuals and organizations have committed fraud and other violations of the law using digital currencies and other assets, and FINRA seeks to build comprehensive data on the issue and encourage caution among investors regarding new types of assets.

3 comments:

  1. Good Post. You gain a new follower in me. Looking forward for your blog. Keep updated these blogs.
    Discord Crypto Signals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post,100 usd to cad very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my best but could not pass FINRA exam by the first attempt because I was lack of knowledge and was not having a proper material. This time I downloaded FINRA Online Test Engine in PDF form and aced my certification with good grades. FINRA dumps material has become my permanent selection for any certification I will appear in future.

    ReplyDelete